MULTI ASSET AUTOMATION VIA GIS
- Select multiple types of assets consisting of multiple feature classes and create Service Orders for all assets at once.
- Auto-add labor, materials, and equipment costing data based on feature class data across multiple feature classes at once.
- Notify a supervisor when a job has been completed and requires review.
- Notify a citizen when a ticket they’ve submitted is in progress or has been completed.
- Notify field staff when work has been assigned to them
FOLLOW UP ACTIONS
- Auto-generate a Service Order Task for the Streets Department to patch the road when the Water Department has completed a mainline repair
- Auto-generate a Service Order to send the Mechanical Rodding Vehicle to a sewer line when an inspection indicates the line should be rodded.
- Auto-schedule routine maintenance activities based on data collected during inspections
- Auto-schedule a leak repair follow up once a leak repair has been completed
OTHER COMMON EXAMPLES
- Analyze user-defined datasets to trigger user-defined events
- Automate job routing and user, crew, and contractor assignments based on the type of work and/or geography parameters
- Streamline data collection by creating user-defined data collection forms